We will all agree that this year has been quite unique and difficult, but that has resulted in an exciting new product from TLI. Now that the Tennessee Supreme Court is permitting attorneys to get all of their CLE in a distance learning format, TLI can come to you!
This fall TLI will have a video on demand CLE program with all 15 hours available. We will also offer various packages with lesser number of hours. Please see this page for details.
Sadly, but not unexpectedly, we regret that due to COVID-19 we must cancel our first live seminar in Nashville on September 3 and 4. If you are registered for this seminar, you have the flexibility to have the entire TLI experience available in the comfort of your home at a time convenient to you or, as long as live presentations can be done in a safe manner, you can transfer to one of our other five locations.
1. How do I transfer from a “Live” seminar to “On Demand” or vise versa? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-827-6716 and we will make that transfer and send you a confirmation.
2. What if my “Live” seminar is cancelled? If any “Live” seminar is cancelled, you will receive an email with full details of the cancellation and instructions to choose the following options: transfer to “On Demand”, transfer to another “Live” location, request a full refund, or a credit to the following year.
3. How do I get my “Big Black Book”? Email: email@example.com or call 800-827-6716 to request the hard bound book, or TLI thumb drive to be mailed to you. You can request either before or after completing the “On Demand” seminar, which will have a downloadable copy available immediately upon purchase of an “On Demand” program.
4. What about my Tennessee CLE credit? Everything will remain the same if you attend a “Live” seminar. If you choose the “On Demand” option you will complete the quiz at the end of the program and then TLI will be notified to report your CLE hours according to the “CLE package” you have chosen. The Tennessee Commission on CLE has approved the TLI “On Demand” Program.
5. What about credit in other states? At this time all other state approvals are pending. More information will be available soon. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura Winkle at 800-827-6716 to inquire about pending approvals.
6. What if I have trouble operating the “On Demand” seminar or have technical difficulties? Email Mark MacKenzie at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-827-6716. We will have the “On Demand” tech staff available to answer questions 8:00 am until 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Our goal is to respond immediately or same day, however please allow 24 hour response time especially for after hours and weekends. The fastest way to get technical support after hours and on weekends will be to email.